We offer you a holiday in the tiny and charming village of Rowy, which lies in the immediate vicinity of the Slowinski National Park. You will find here wide and sandy beaches around the wonderful trails and forests.
The town is located between Leba and Ustka, between the Baltic Sea and Lake Gardno, on the western border of Slowinski National Park, among pine forests.
To the west of Rift Valley there is a cliff coast, and east dunes Slowinski National Park, stretching east from the village.
Distance from the Rift Valley to nearby towns:
- Slowinski National Park – 19km
- Ustka – 22km
- Slupsk – 30km
- Classifieds – 150km
The sea was set 2 summer resort. Outdoor swimming Rowy West has a total coastline length of 400 meters and 4 descent to the beach and swimming Rowy East has a total coastline length of 200 m and 1 descent to the beach.
Visitors can find:
• Hiking (the Slowinski National Park, the sea, the nearby forests)
• Trails (“routes curled Track” or “Land of the grille”)
• Kayaking (“Trail Łupawy”)
• Cruises fishing boats
• Expedition to the Danish island of Bornholm (ferry from Ustka lying approx. 20 kilometers from the Rift Valley)
• Database surfing and marina on the Lake. Gardno
• Fishing: marine, river and lake
• mushrooming in the beautiful old forests